The Restaurant

The current Trattoria Lea opens in Città di Castello in 1910 as a resting spot for the locals, in 1930 becomes Osteria Primo and from 1986 will be managed by Antonio and his wife Lea that will give the name of Trattoria Lea.
Today the business it’s managed by Christian and Marco , the two sons of Lea, which continued the family tradition by serving traditional Umbrian cuisine specializing in earthen dishes with mushrooms and truffles, traditional dishes such as cappelletti in broth and noodles with chickpeas and also have an excellent wine cellar.

The pasta is made exclusively by hand in the old tradition of the place and the atmosphere is rustic, very cozy and familiar.
Located in the historic center of Città di Castello, in the province of Perugia.